Rentrez dans l'Histoire
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Rentrez dans l'Histoire

Linkshell Francophone Final Fantasy XI

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Expention

AuteurMessage
Zibo
Rang: Administrateur
Zibo

Expention Empty
MessageSujet: Expention   Expention Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Nov - 17:51

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?pager.offset=0&cId=3145765

1UP: Everyone has been talking about the Blue Mages, since it's the first new job class announced for the Treasures of Aht Urghan expansion. First, what is the abbreviation of the Blue Mages -- will it be "BLU?" Second, are they defensive or offensive mages?

HT: Thanks, the check's in the mail. We're going to borrow your abbreviation. We didn't have one yet. [laughs] Being a mage in FFXI, naturally it seems in the beginning that the Blue Mage would most likely fall into the backline class, not an attacker. More offensive, but in the same way the Black Mage is offensive, and not on the front line perhaps hacking like some Red Mages. This is actually what we were working on today, and I can't say which way it's going to go, but what usually happens with job adjustments in job development is that what we originally thought what the job was going to be turns out different.

1UP: I'm sure you can't be specific, but is Blue Mage the only job you plan to add to Treasures, or do you plan to add others and/or Summons?

HT: I can't say how many new jobs, but Blue Mage is not the only one. And when you say that new summons were not implemented in Chains of Promathia, you're assuming that Chains of Promathia is already finished... [laughs]
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Expention
Page 1 sur 1